Welcome to Adyen Support
Browse support article by topic
Latest videos and guides
How to do a refund in Customer Area
Learn how to do a refund to your shoppers in Customer Area.Opens in a new tab or window
Point of sale
Point of Sale troubleshooting
Follow our step by step self-service fixes for POS terminal problems.Opens in a new tab or window
How to add a new user in Customer Area
Quick walk though on how you can add a new user to your Customer Area.Opens in a new tab or window
Frequently asked questions
- I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
- How can I get an Adyen account?
- Information for eBay users
- Will PSD2 / SCA be delayed?
- What do I need to do to be PSD2/SCA-compliant?
- Certificate change for *.adyen.com and *.adyenpayments.com
- Phishing: Fake emails or chats requesting wire transfer
- How do I apply for a MarketPay account?
- How do I enable a new payment method on my account?
- Which payment methods support recurring payments?
- It appears that Adyen has charged my credit card or bank account.
- A shopper says they did not receive a refund. How can I check this?
- Where can I find the Acquirer Reference Number (ARN)?
- Changes to the Adyen N.V. bank account
- What is the flow of a Chargeback / Dispute?
- How does the fraud score work?