Yes. Use of TLS 1.0 to protect payments data or payments pages is not PCI DSS compliant after June 30th 2018.
Articles in this section
- Certificate change for *.adyen.com and *.adyenpayments.com
- Phishing: Fake emails or chats requesting wire transfer
- Internet Explorer Error “This page can’t be displayed”
- How can I safely make use of third-party services on my payments page?
- Can I use third-party resources on my payments page?
- How do I report a possible security issue to Adyen?
- What version(s) of TLS does Adyen support?
- Do merchants need to phase out early TLS on their shopper-facing websites too?
- What can I do to encourage upgrades of shopper browsers in order to support TLS?