You can add or update bank account information in the Customer Area or by contacting Support.
Manage bank accounts in Customer Area
First, check if you have the required roles:
- To view bank account information, you need to have a Merchant admin or Merchant financial role.
- To be able to add, edit, or delete bank accounts, you need to be assigned with a Merchant manage bank accounts role.
The roles can be assigned by your admin user. If your admin user does not have these roles, contact Support.
Next, select the merchant-level account in Customer Area then click on Finance > Payout accounts. You will find an overview of all bank accounts that are currently set up for the merchant.
To add a new bank account, click the Payout accounts actions menu. You can choose to fill out new bank account details, copy from an existing Merchant Account, or copy approved bank accounts from this merchant to one or several other merchant accounts. When creating a new bank account entry, follow all the steps, fill in the required details, and upload a bank statement if needed.
To edit details or to close or remove a bank account, click the actions menu on the specific bank account.
Adyen needs to approve any bank account change, except for a deletion. Once we approve the request, the requester and the admin user will receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you encounter any issues, contact your Account Manager or Support.
Manage bank accounts through a support request
Alternatively, you can contact Support to add, edit, or remove bank accounts. Please provide Support the following per bank account:
- Filled in request form depending on location country (see files below). For other countries not in the list, use the general request form.
- Copy of a bank statement which shows at least:
- The bank logo
- The account holder name
- The bank account / IBAN number
After we have received this information, we can proceed setting up, updating, or deleting the bank account(s).