A payment that is pending authorisation is referred to as an open offer. Your admin user can find these in Customer Area > Transactions > Offers*.
Offers can have the following statuses:
- Open - The offer is not yet authorised, cancelled, or closed.
- Received - The offer is converted to a payment.
- OfferCancelled - The offer is closed due to cancellation.
- OfferExpired - The offer is expired due to our system’s “close-off” period.
If an offer expires, it may still be authorised, or you can refund the amount. Write your code to handle these cases. For more information, see Refund documentation.
Note: This is specific to payment methods where authorisation is asynchronous, for example when the payment requires a redirect to the issuer.
* in case the option is not available please contact Adyen Support