This usually happens if the shopper did not complete their payment. By default, you do not receive notifications after the offer has expired, which is why the order remains open in Magento. If you want such orders to be automatically cancelled in Magento, contact Support to enable OFFER_CLOSED notifications.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why do we see the message "You have x unprocessed notifications" when testing the endpoint?
- Why do I not see an [accepted] response when testing the notification endpoint?
- Why is the order status is not being updated with the status in Adyen?
- Why is the status stuck on "Pending" for our Klarna payments?
- Why is there a message with "API key needs to be configured"?
- Why is there a message "secureFields object invalid"?
- How do I use Pay By Mail?
- Why is the text in the plugin not being translated in a certain language?
- I refunded my order in Magento 2, but why is the payment in Adyen on SentForSettle or Settled?