This usually happens if the shopper did not complete their payment. By default, you do not receive notifications after the offer has expired, which is why the order remains open in Magento. If you want such orders to be automatically cancelled in Magento, contact Support to enable OFFER_CLOSED notifications.
Articles in this section
- __ Magento 1 End of Life (EOL) __
- EOL - What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- EOL - What are the consequences for staying on Magento 1?
- EOL - What is a SAQ A?
- EOL - What does "PCI compliant" mean?
- EOL- I don’t touch / have access to card data, so why should I comply?
- EOL - Can you recommend parties to help me migrate to Magento 2?
- EOL - Do you really think Magento is going to stop supporting Magento 1?
- EOL - Would I become PCI Compliant if my system integrator secures my Magento 1 environment?
- EOL – How can I complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A referred to in the email and on Adyen Docs?