This usually happens if the shopper did not complete their payment. By default, you do not receive notifications after the offer has expired, which is why the order remains open in Magento. If you want such orders to be automatically cancelled in Magento, contact Support to enable OFFER_CLOSED notifications.
Articles in this section
- Orders aren't being created after a payment is processed.
- Update instructions to Adyen Payment version 3.0.0 for Magento 2
- __Salesforce Commerce Cloud__
- SFCC - Which integration type is included in the cartridge?
- SFCC - Can we still use HPP & CSE integration?
- SFCC - Are we able to customise the cartridge?
- SFCC - How are modifications handled?
- SFCC - Can we setup multiple merchant accounts per storefront?