This usually happens if the shopper did not complete their payment. By default, you do not receive notifications after the offer has expired, which is why the order remains open in Magento. If you want such orders to be automatically cancelled in Magento, contact Support to enable OFFER_CLOSED notifications.
Articles in this section
- Is the cart emptied if a shopper cancels the payment, closes the browser or presses the back button in Magento?
- Update instructions to Adyen Payment version 3.0.0 for Magento 2
- Update instructions to Adyen Payment version 2.12.0 for Magento
- Why is the order status in Magento not being updated?
- Why is my order stuck in PENDING?
- Why do I see an open order in Magento but not in my Adyen Customer Area?
- How can I skip the redirect to the HPP?
- How do I configure open invoice in Magento?
- Why are Adyen HPP payment methods not showing up?