This is not possible because credit card schemes do not accept evidence that is submitted after the allowed timeframe.
Articles in this section
- Improvements to the (second) chargeback process
- What is a dispute?
- We received a “Notification of Chargeback” and a “Chargeback” on the same transaction. What is the difference between these two events?
- What is a Notification of Fraud? What is a Request For Information? How do these differ from chargeback disputes?
- We uploaded a wrong document to defend the chargeback, is it possible to correct the upload?
- We missed the timeframe to defend the chargeback, can you manually submit our evidence?
- How should we initiate chargeback defense for China Union Pay and JCB?
- How do we defend Sepa Direct Debit, Sofort or BACS Direct Debit chargebacks?
- How do we defend disputes on Klarna?
- Why has the status of a dispute changed from "chargeback reversed" to "chargeback"?