To use the customer area you need to verify your email address. This needs to be completed at first log-in or after you have made changes to your email address.
There are two ways to complete the verification
1) Start with the verification email
- Click on the link in the verification email from email@example.com
- Verify that your connection is secure and you are on the Adyen log-in page:
- A lock icon is displayed in the address bar
- The URL is https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml or https://ca-live.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
- Enter your login credentials and click on ‘Log In’
- The message “Email Address Verification Succeeded” will display. Your email is now verified
2) Start by logging in the customer area
- Log in the customer area with the credentials you have received from the admin user
- Change your temporary password to a new password and click save
- A message will display that your e-mail address is not verified
- Click the button to resend the verification email if needed
- Open the link in the verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email is now verified
The verification link is expired
The verification link is valid for a period of 24 hours. To receive a new verification link follow the steps as described in “Start by logging in the customer area”.
I have clicked the verification link and a login window is shown
It could be that your email program opened the verification link in another browser than you are using. Please follow the steps as described in “Start with verification email” to complete the verification.
I am seeing an error message when logging in
- Your credentials are not correct or you are not entering them correctly. Please verify:
- Your login details are case-sensitive
"usernamE" is different from "Username" and "username"
- Enter your Adyen CA company account name in the "Account" field
Your Adyen CA company account may contain several merchant accounts. For example, merchant account WhereverPeoplePayCOM may be a sub-account of WhereverPeoplePay. You will need to use your Adyen CA company account name.
For further explanation see this documentation page.
- Your user account is inactive or is not correctly set-up.
To get further help with logging in please verify your credentials with your administrator.
The error message “Email address verification failed” is displayed
This message will be displayed if you try to verify your email while you need to reset your login password first. To resolve the issue
- Click on Account > View Merchant accounts in the top menu.
- A message that your password is expired and needs to be changed is displayed
- Pick a new password and save the new password.
- You can now verify your email address.