PCI DSS applies to all merchants that accept card payments. Because you are using Adyen, you are outsourcing part of your PCI DSS responsibilities to us. However, as you accept card payments on your website or in your app (Adyen does not own that), you still have to comply with a limited number of PCI DSS requirements, one of which is installing security patches within one month of release.
Articles in this section
- __ Magento 1 End of Life (EOL) __
- EOL - What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- EOL - What are the consequences for staying on Magento 1?
- EOL - What is a SAQ A?
- EOL - What does "PCI compliant" mean?
- EOL- I don’t touch / have access to card data, so why should I comply?
- EOL - Can you recommend parties to help me migrate to Magento 2?
- EOL - Do you really think Magento is going to stop supporting Magento 1?
- EOL - Would I become PCI Compliant if my system integrator secures my Magento 1 environment?
- EOL – How can I complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A referred to in the email and on Adyen Docs?