PCI DSS applies to all merchants that accept card payments. Because you are using Adyen, you are outsourcing part of your PCI DSS responsibilities to us. However, as you accept card payments on your website or in your app (which Adyen does not own), you still have to comply with a limited number of PCI DSS requirements, one of which is installing security patches within one month of release.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I complete the Prioritised Approach Tool (PAT)?
- What do the ‘Additional Security Measures’ entail?
- What will be required of us at the end of the year with regards to PCI DSS?
- For what period does the PAT cover?
- What if I am using HPP integration?
- What happens to my PCI compliance after June 2020?
- What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- What are the consequences of staying on Magento 1?
- Why should I complete the PAT if we do not handle payment card data e.g. I am integrating with Pay by Link?
- What does being "PCI compliant" mean? And why I am non-compliant?