A SAQ A is a Self Assessment Questionnaire which is used as a validation tool intended to assist merchants who self-evaluate their compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).The SAQ A is aimed at merchants who fully outsource the collection, transmission and processing of cardholder data to a third party service provider, such as Adyen.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- What are the consequences of staying on Magento 1?
- What is an SAQ A?
- What does being "PCI compliant" mean?
- I do not use or have access to card data, so why should I comply?
- Can you recommend parties to help me migrate to Magento 2?
- Do you really think Magento is going to stop supporting Magento 1?
- Would I become PCI Compliant if my system integrator secures my Magento 1 environment?
- How can I complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A referred to in the email and on Adyen Docs?
- Update instructions to Adyen Payment version 2.12.0 for Magento