A SAQ A is a Self Assessment Questionnaire which is used as a validation tool intended to assist merchants who self-evaluate their compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).The SAQ A is aimed at merchants who fully outsource the collection, transmission and processing of cardholder data to a third party service provider such as Adyen.
Articles in this section
- __ Magento 1 End of Life (EOL) __
- EOL - What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- EOL - What are the consequences for staying on Magento 1?
- EOL - What is a SAQ A?
- EOL - What does "PCI compliant" mean?
- EOL- I don’t touch / have access to card data, so why should I comply?
- EOL - Can you recommend parties to help me migrate to Magento 2?
- EOL - Do you really think Magento is going to stop supporting Magento 1?
- EOL - Would I become PCI Compliant if my system integrator secures my Magento 1 environment?
- EOL – How can I complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A referred to in the email and on Adyen Docs?