You have to fill out a PAT due to the upcoming end of life (June 30, 2020) of Magneto 1. Typically, for our pay by link and HPP integrations Adyen does not require you to submit any PCI DSS documentation, as the cardholder information is managed in the Adyen hosted payment page. However, it has always been the case that you must be PCI DSS compliant at all times. Considering the increased risks of Magento 1 use, we will require you to complete a PAT in which you demonstrate that you are taking the necessary steps to mitigate any associated risks and have set out a timeline to migrate to a supported version or alternate platform by December 31, 2020.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I complete the Prioritised Approach Tool (PAT)?
- What do the ‘Additional Security Measures’ entail?
- What will be required of us at the end of the year with regards to PCI DSS?
- For what period does the PAT cover?
- What if I am using HPP integration?
- What happens to my PCI compliance after June 2020?
- What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- What are the consequences of staying on Magento 1?
- Why should I complete the PAT if we do not handle payment card data e.g. I am integrating with Pay by Link?
- What does being "PCI compliant" mean? And why I am non-compliant?