PCI DSS stands for Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standards. They are a global set of security standards adopted by the major card schemes (such as Visa and Mastercard) that you must comply with in order to process card payments. If you are PCI DSS compliant, it means you are implementing the necessary controls in order to maintain a secure environment for cardholder data. Merchants need to comply with PCI DSS at all times and can validate their compliance by completing an SAQ-A.
Articles in this section
- __ Magento 1 End of Life (EOL) __
- EOL - What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- EOL - What are the consequences for staying on Magento 1?
- EOL - What is a SAQ A?
- EOL - What does "PCI compliant" mean?
- EOL- I don’t touch / have access to card data, so why should I comply?
- EOL - Can you recommend parties to help me migrate to Magento 2?
- EOL - Do you really think Magento is going to stop supporting Magento 1?
- EOL - Would I become PCI Compliant if my system integrator secures my Magento 1 environment?
- EOL – How can I complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A referred to in the email and on Adyen Docs?