We see it as our responsibility to help merchants grow in a sustainable and safe way. After June 2020 Magento 1 will no longer reflect our security standards. Therefore, we would like to support our merchants to upgrade to Magento 2 or to any other sustainable and secure platform.
Articles in this section
- __ Magento 1 End of Life (EOL) __
- EOL - What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- EOL - What are the consequences for staying on Magento 1?
- EOL - What is a SAQ A?
- EOL - What does "PCI compliant" mean?
- EOL- I don’t touch / have access to card data, so why should I comply?
- EOL - Can you recommend parties to help me migrate to Magento 2?
- EOL - Do you really think Magento is going to stop supporting Magento 1?
- EOL - Would I become PCI Compliant if my system integrator secures my Magento 1 environment?
- EOL – How can I complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A referred to in the email and on Adyen Docs?