The PCI DSS security requirements apply to all system components included in or connected to the Cardholder Data Environment. The Cardholder Data Environment (CDE) is comprised of people, processes and technologies that collect, store, process, or transmit cardholder data and/or sensitive authentication data. This means that the cardholder data environment depends on your technical infrastructure and the Adyen integration used.
Articles in this section
- What is in scope for PCI DSS?
- Why do I have to validate PCI DSS compliance if Adyen is already PCI DSS compliant?
- What PCI DSS certification does Adyen have?
- How can we monitor Adyen’s PCI DSS compliance status?
- Can Adyen assist us when filling out SAQs?
- Can we fully outsource PCI DSS compliance to a third party such as a payment service provider?
- Can we share our Report on Compliance (RoC) with Adyen?
- What if I am using multiple integration methods?
- How can I find a Qualified Security Assessor?
- How can I find an Approved Scanning Vendor?