No. It's always your responsibility to make sure your service provider is compliant. That said, different connections need different levels of compliance responsibilities as outlined in this article.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is in scope for PCI DSS?
- Why do I have to validate PCI DSS compliance if Adyen is already PCI DSS compliant?
- What PCI DSS certification does Adyen have?
- How can we monitor Adyen’s PCI DSS compliance status?
- Can Adyen assist us when filling out SAQs?
- Can we fully outsource PCI DSS compliance to a third party such as a payment service provider?
- Can we share our Report on Compliance (RoC) with Adyen?
- What if I am using multiple integration methods?
- How can I find a Qualified Security Assessor?
- How can I find an Approved Scanning Vendor?