No, you should not share your RoC because it contains information about your internal infrastructure, policies, processes and organization that must remain secret. Adyen will never ask you to share your RoC and you should solely share your Attestation of Compliance (AOC) with us.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is in scope for PCI DSS?
- Why do I have to validate PCI DSS compliance if Adyen is already PCI DSS compliant?
- What PCI DSS certification does Adyen have?
- How can we monitor Adyen’s PCI DSS compliance status?
- Can Adyen assist us when filling out SAQs?
- Can we fully outsource PCI DSS compliance to a third party such as a payment service provider?
- Can we share our Report on Compliance (RoC) with Adyen?
- What if I am using multiple integration methods?
- How can I find a Qualified Security Assessor?
- How can I find an Approved Scanning Vendor?