If you are using multiple integration methods, several SAQs may be applicable. Adyen recommends that you tackle PCI compliance per channel. If you operate in multiple different regions, compliance with PCI DSS can be attested using a single SAQ, scoped for both these regions, providing the same technical infrastructure is used and the same policies and processes are in place.
Articles in this section
- What is in scope for PCI DSS?
- Why do I have to validate PCI DSS compliance if Adyen is already PCI DSS compliant?
- What PCI DSS certification does Adyen have?
- How can we monitor Adyen’s PCI DSS compliance status?
- Can Adyen assist us when filling out SAQs?
- Can we fully outsource PCI DSS compliance to a third party such as a payment service provider?
- Can we share our Report on Compliance (RoC) with Adyen?
- What if I am using multiple integration methods?
- How can I find a Qualified Security Assessor?
- How can I find an Approved Scanning Vendor?