For security reasons, we need all our Magento 1 merchants to update the plugin to version 2.18.1 (or newer). In this way, we can monitor you more effectively and help you faster in case of breach. In this version of the plugin you can use our Pay by Link solution, which is an updated and better version of HPP.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I complete the Prioritised Approach Tool (PAT)?
- What do the ‘Additional Security Measures’ entail?
- What will be required of us at the end of the year with regards to PCI DSS?
- For what period does the PAT cover?
- What if I am using HPP integration?
- What happens to my PCI compliance after June 2020?
- What is Adyen's standpoint on the end of support of Magento 1?
- What are the consequences of staying on Magento 1?
- Why should I complete the PAT if we do not handle payment card data e.g. I am integrating with Pay by Link?
- What does being "PCI compliant" mean? And why I am non-compliant?