To get a receipt or invoice for your order you have to contact the merchant directly. Adyen does not receive any information about the status of the order or the products sold, and we also do not have the authority to issue a receipt. This is because Adyen is a payment service provider (PSP), so we only process the order’s payment.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why do I see Adyen on my bank statement?
- I want to cancel a subscription
- Can I use Adyen's platform as an individual?
- I transferred money to Adyen's bank account without a PSP reference
- I made a double payment
- I did not get a confirmation of my order
- I want to cancel a transaction
- I did not get a receipt or invoice of my order
- Why does Adyen block / refuse my payment?
- How can I get in touch with the merchant / shop?