Adyen is only able to work with legal business entities. The company must be registered at the Chamber of Commerce and have a bank account in the country of primary operation. Consequently, to work with Adyen as an individual, you have to operate under a corporate form, such as a sole proprietorship.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why do I see Adyen on my bank statement?
- I want to cancel a subscription
- Can I use Adyen's platform as an individual?
- I transferred money to Adyen's bank account without a PSP reference
- I made a double payment
- I did not get a confirmation of my order
- I want to cancel a transaction
- I did not get a receipt or invoice of my order
- Why does Adyen block / refuse my payment?
- How can I get in touch with the merchant / shop?